Loading Dock Seals
Loading Dock Seals extend from the dock to seal the gap between the dock and the trailer entrance. Serod dock seals provide an effective barrier against the elements, keeping loading docks safe and efficient. Best of all, our seals feature ultra-durable Serco Steel framing for years of like-new performance.
SERCO SI-350 Inflatable Dock Seal
The SI-350 is designed for taller doorways, docks and a wide variety of trailer heights to provide a tight, energy-efficient seal with minimal pressure to the building wall.View Item
SERCO SI-300 Inflatable Dock Seal
The SI-300 is ideal for climate-controlled warehouses.View Item
SERCO S-1000 Ultra Seal Foam Dock Seal
This foam dock seal with head pad seals effectively even if your trailer is docked off-center.View Item
SERCO IDS-HP Ironside High Wear Dock Seal
The Serco Ironside IDS-HP Dock Seal is made with Serco-exclusive Ultra High Wear Resistant fabric, to protect against abrasion and tearing.View Item
S-2000 Ultra Seal Dock Seal
The S-2000 Ultra Seal utilizes the same versatile design as the S-1000 but adds an adjustable head curtain that enhances the seal's effectiveness by accommodating a variety of trailer heights.
- Adjustable head curtain for varying trailer heights
- Inflatable header option provides tight seal without impeding trailer access at the top
S-2500G Guardian Dock Seal
Designed to make your dock seal last at least twice as long, the Guardian features a two-piece head pad system with a mobile front pad. This durable head pad slides up to 6" with the trailer as it moves for load weight changes, air ride suspensions or yard spotting tractors.
- Two-piece head pad system with sliding front pad increases wearability. Wear pleats move up as trailer is lowered to park position
- Strong urethane-coated base material provides good sliding surface for mobility of front wear surfaces
- TEK screws provide firm attachment of sliding wear pleat system to side pads
- Stationary position Roll-formed galvanized steel framing reduces pressure on building wall
S-3000L L-Pad Dock Seal
The S-3000L L-Pad has a unique design that provides the insulating benefits of a dock seal plus the full access of a shelter. The side pads are foam-filled and uniquely designed to provide the flexing action of a shelter and the fit of a seal. The high-density foam core provides full recovery to the stored position.
- L-Pad side seals offer the flexing action of a shelter and the fit of a seal
- Full recovery foam core
- L-Pad projects 4 beyond the head pad
- Reinforced wear surfaces with full-height yellow guide stripe
- Triangular foam wedges support L-shaped side pads