Battery Boss WC 4 - Monitoring Device by HAWKER POWERSOURCE
The Battery Boss™ WC 4 Control is a compact, wireless device that attaches to the battery to provide real-time battery diagnostics.
The Battery Boss™ WC 4 device monitors the battery based on capacity, temperature, State of Charge (SoC), and additional parameters maximizing battery performance and life. Data is quickly and easily downloaded with a PC, laptop, or smart device, stored in memory in multiple formats for easy analysis. The Battery Boss™ WC 4 device control is UL listed, and is available for batteries consisting of 12, 18, 24, 36, or 40 cells.
Features & Benefits:
- Small, slim design, easy to install and setup.
- Monitors key battery parameters such as voltage, current, temperature.
- Monitors battery health (electrolyte level and battery “balance”).
- 3 selectable data modes – cycles, profiles, or events.
- Bluetooth enabled to for wireless management (HawkerNET™ battery management system, MOD-ifi™ mobile app).
- CAN bus enabled for any CAN network.
- Low Voltage Alarm (LVA).
- Instant battery fault indications (overheated, low electrolyte, and out of balance).
- Passcode protected.
HAWKER® high-frequency, IONIC smart chargers are enhanced when combined with the HAWKER® Battery BossTM WC 4 device. Interfacing with the HAWKER LIFESPEED® MOD3, LIFEPLUS® MOD3, and LIFETECH™ MOD1C chargers, the BBWC4 provides real-time battery parameters wirelessly back to the charger to optimize charging and health of the battery.
Call Cisco at 800-968-8651 or Contact us about the Battery Boss WC 4 - Monitoring Device and let us know how we can help with sales, service, installation or questions.